Please click this LINK for the latest news pdf files from PGE Corporate, from June, 2023
These links will give you access to online stories from PGE Corporate:
- 2023 PNW Lineman Rodeo a success, with record-breaking attendance
- Portland General Electric Announces Second Quarter 2023 Results
And these news stories:
- PGE details investments in AI cameras, iron utility poles, high-tech fuses to prevent devastating wildfires (The Oregonian)
- Portland General Electric Files Draft 2023 All-Source RFP (Clearing Up)
- PGE to spend $150M on Hillsboro battery energy storage system (Portland Business Journal)
- Training the next generation of electric utility workers (KGW)
- PGE: Wildfire Prep (KPTV)
- Portland General Electric investing in existing hydroelectric plants (Daily Energy Insider)
- Oregon Zoo Launches Wildlife Live Show (1190 KEX)
Here is a note about paperless billing:
In August, PGE will begin a process to convert accounts that have account preferences that demonstrate a good fit for paperless billing to the paperless billing options. The identified customer’s – which may include you – will receive a series of emails as well as a bill inserts, providing them with the opportunity to opt-out, prior to their account being converted to paperless billing.
Why should our customers care about paperless billing and what are the benefits to them?
- Reduce paper waste
- View the bill online any time
- Use Quick Pay
- Mitigate rising postage costs
What other options might pair well with paperless billing?
- Auto Pay
- Text notifications
- Preferred Due Date